YOUR PLAN FOR A WORK-OPTIONAL LIFESTYLE
What financial goals are you working toward?
- A comfortable retirement—without running out of funds.
- Cash flow management—with uncertain income streams and expenditures.
- Financial family protection—in the event of misfortune.
- A lasting legacy— for the generations.
- Charitable giving—with maximum impact on a tax-efficient basis.
The process of planning to achieve goals can be overwhelming, often generic, and not applicable to your situation. That is where the professionals come in.
A PLAN THAT IS UNIQUELY YOU
At Irving Financial Group, we’ve developed our DNA Process to create a personalized plan tailored to your unique circumstances.
We help you articulate and define your goals so they become concrete and measurable.
We ask questions such as:
- What is your current financial picture?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What is important to you?
The result: A clearer picture of your financial journey focused on what matters most to you.
We develop an action plan to help you get from point A to point B.
We answer questions such as:
- How much can you spend in retirement without running out of funds?
- How much do you need to save for your kids’ or grandkids’ college educations?
- If something should happen to you, what kind of coverage would your family need to maintain the same lifestyle?
The result: A map of options available to help you achieve your goals, the risks involved, and the actions you can take within your comfort zone to help make them a reality.
Based on your financial DNA and your decisions, we’ll implement your plan. We’ll manage assets for your goals along your timeline. When circumstances change, we realign your plan.
The result: A plan that adjusts with you as your life changes and keeps you on track toward your desired destination.