Income Maximizer Program
The Income Maximizer Program is designed for those in, or near, retirement who desire a highly predictable income.
The Income Maximizer Program is uniquely suited for those who:
- desire highly predictable income in varying market cycles
- are retired or are near retirement
- are conservative to moderate investors
Key Planning Components
The Income Maximizer Program focuses on four key planning components to help clients wisely manage their wealth in their retirement years.
1. Asset Consolidation: The Income Maximizer Program helps clients transition the “collection of investments” they have acquired over the years into a strategically designed portfolio. This “collection of investments” may include various accounts such as:
- Employer Plans
- Individual Plans (IRA)
- Tax Deferred Accounts
- Managed Accounts
- Brokerage Accounts
2. Investment Restructuring: The Income Maximizer Program is designed to help clients restructure investments in such a way as to provide highly predictable income in varying market cycles.
3. Asset Preservation: The Income Maximizer Program helps clients seek investment strategies designed to minimize exposure to substantial loss due to market fluctuations.
4. Estate Planning: The Income Maximizer Program assists clients with the preparation of trusts, wills, and other legal documents designed to protect the income of a surviving spouse and/or future generations.
Please accept our invitation to take advantage of a complimentary wealth management consultation. Come in, meet our staff, and see if Irving Financial Group and the Income Maximizer Program is the right fit for you.